Low Cost Waco Billboards
Over 200,000 residents see our billboards in Waco. Contact Littrell Outdoor Advertising today and let us help you market effectively to your audience.
HOW EFFECTIVE IS BILLBOARD ADVERTISING?
If you spend a lot of time driving, you’re bound to have noticed a billboard Waco lining either side of the road. Or maybe they’re so commonplace and frequent that you don’t even notice them anymore. With so many working adults moving their lives to the suburbs and commuting into larger cities for work, Americans are spending lot of time in the car. Check out these statistics from The American Driving Survey taken in 2016:
- The average American spends 20 hours each week in the car traveling over 200 miles.
- Americans tend to drive more during fall months- an average of 31.5 miles daily- and drive the least during winter months- 26.2 miles daily.
- Americans ages 30-49 drive the most out of any age group, an annual average of 13,506 miles.
- Midwesterners and Southerners drive more miles annually- an average of 11,295- than Northeasterners- an average of 9,328
But even though Americans spend so much time on the roads, perhaps unconsciously viewing billboard advertisements, is billboard advertising a truly effective strategy for brands?
WHAT DOES RESEARCH SAY?
The most recent study about billboard advertising was published in 2009 and is called the Arbitron National In-Car Study. According to this study, billboard advertising was found to be effective on drivers. Here’s a few a few statistics the study reported:
- 71% of Americans consciously look at billboard messages while driving and many learn about an event or restaurant they later attended.
- 37% report looking at an outdoor ad each or most of the time they pass one.
- 58% learned about an event or restaurant they were interested in attending by viewing a roadside billboard.
- 56% of Americans mentioned a billboard they found funny in conversation
- 26% noted a phone number written on a billboard and 28% noted a website address written on a billboard